Recently really less update blog le...
Maybe all d things come up together ba...
These empty period...really happened alot of things..
I just finish my POWER OF NUMBERS
geh
MASTERY SKILL CLASS
now i can read deeply more le,
more than b4 la , of cuz....
Just Give ME ur DOB again...
i tell u something le...keke
really "Zhun Zhun Jiak MiHun".
Dr Oliver Tan will conduct a Workshop on
The Powers of Numbers
T22nd March 2009
at
Suntec Int'l Convention & Exhibition Hall 6
10AM to 6PM
8 hours Workshop
Can go to Sistic.com for Details.
I maybe will be there for as a
Guide Master
to help those ppl!
KEKE^^
Here are my lastest photo lo...

Recently really cant save money lol><
Spendriff leh...Any Gal Want to be my's
Financial Manager?
Haha...
Buy le alot of thing la...
Gucci Waist Pouch

And few of Street Wear Brand item


----------------------------------------------------------
I need a Girl to Control me...
Being Pamper by me...
Being Love by me...
It sound Crazy...
But it means Deeply ...to me!
....................................................................
And worst thing ...I LOST my phone lol....
Am I Cant Save Money This Year??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment